Monday, December 29, 2008

What I will say

Ok so this blog will provide my true thoughts on what I am doing. It will be less about what I did and more about fucked up stories. Oh yeah it will also allow me to curse a lot because I have omitted foul language from my other blog(which you should read along with this one) so if you don't like reading things like fuck, shit, cunt, bitch, ass, ect. then sorry. You should read posts here if you enjoy hearing(reading) about me fucking my self over in one way or another. An example of a story that I would write would be the time I got so drunk that I woke up with out shoes, jacket, phone, keys, and wallet. Although in much more detail and I wont regale it for you now (unless someone asks) but it was crazy. Anyway I guess this is where I will write anything that I don't deem fit for my grandmother to read. So favorite this page right NOW so you dont forget to check it! Thats it!

No comments:

Post a Comment