Sunday, February 1, 2009

30 DAYS

That's it! I made it, without being killed, dismembered, or catching some tropical disease. Right now I am Derhadun about to go back up to Than Goun for the week. The internet shop is killing my boner about making it 30 days. The guy is playing the worst sappy music ever (I wish I knew the band names so you could envision this shitty RnB-like bitch that I am listening to suck out my soul). I guess it brings me to the point that people here have terrible taste in music. Linkon Park is the favorite band of young people (or something equally terrible) while others listen other just as bad American music. The Indian music that people listen to is not that bad, its a lot like some of the songs in Slum Dog Millionaire. I am going to acquire some so it can just take up space on my hard drive without serving any real purpose. I don't think that I can take much more of the music, I think its making me feel sick (if I die without making it a full 30 days Ill be so pissed), maybe I just have to have a bowel movement, or maybe I am hungry. Either way there is a lot going on and I have to get the fuck out of here. Peace, I am off to take a shit and then eat some food that looks like shit.

P.S. I dont know what happened with the last post (huummm...) but it is posted after the previous one (i dont know its name).

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't surprise me that they listen to shitty music in India. Anything that's popular here is probably popular there too. That reminds me, Modest Mouse and Dropkick Murphys are coming to Eugene in two weeks. I didn't find out about them until too late to get tickets though.

    ReplyDelete