Friday, January 30, 2009

huummmm....

So right now I am listing to the Strokes and writing this as I watch this cow outside door lick its anus. Its amazing how long their toungs are. It is also amazing how many cows there are. They are all over the place, and its not just cows, but all kinds of bovines. Besides the dozens of cow species there are oxen and buffalo, I would not be surprised to find that there are more but alas I have not become an expert of bovines. All these cows of different sizes, shapes and colors are all equally stupid, equally very stupid. They just stand there, and thats it. Ok, I lied they do more then just that, they shit, and eat trash. They are also very good at blocking traffic, because they just stand of sit as a car honks in their face. They are very nice, just plodding along doing nothing. Life as a cow must be great, eating, shitting, and standing, some don't even stand they just lay down all day. I hope that life is treating everyone as well as it treats the cows in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment