Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I havent shit my pants yet!

That's it. Just so you know my stomach (yes the one that feels bad after too much moving, chocolate mike, ice cream, juice, sweets and food of any kind) is doing just fine. I did sneeze today, but I did not want to frighten anyone so I tried really (and I mean really) hard to not have a very loud (my normal) sneeze and I just about blew my eyes out. That's all thats happened. Ok I guess that's a bit of a lie, my first day I ate two of these spicy triangle things (imagine Indian street hot pocket) and was worried that I might have whip out my emergency toilet paper earlier then I had thought. Yeah way to go GI system!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA. I almost spit my tea out. I love reading this in Curtis voice. I have to insert more uhhhhs and yeaaaaaaaahss with a little bit of arm waving, but man it's practically like you're right here telling me the story.

    ReplyDelete