Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Weekend

Read about it on the other fucking blog. Yeah there is not much to add. The only other thing about Agra is that there was a shit ton of people trying to sell you tons worthless Taj memorabilia for rediculas prices. This one kid followed us for about 10min trying to sell this key chain, I told him that I would take it if it was attached to a camel, he offered me 15 for 1. Also being the combination young and white here is a big deal. People will just ask to take my picture, (I have photos of them taking pictures of me which are awesome), some people will also ask me to take pictures of the girls that I am with (I always tell them yes, HA!) and not the girls themselves. I normally cant stop laughing as group after group of people come up to us and take pictures as they say "Yo" or some other american thing, its fucking weird. I may start charging people, or handing out autographs, Ill let you know how it goes.
Oh I would also like to say; Hi mom, love you, and thanks to the person (I know who you are) who gave out the site, not that its hard to find. Don't have too much fun, because its a long trip and I always have lots to rant about. =)
One last thing, I found out that I have been calling that one crazy-ass psycho-bitch by the wrong name this whole time...oops. The good thing it that I don't think that I ever said her name (or what I thought her name was) to her face. HA! This is because she came on the trip and she dident punch me in the head. HA! maybe I should lock whole thing thing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment