Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Quicky

So I just have to say (I may have to delete this in case this girl facebooks me and finds this) that this one American girl (well she is mostly from Canada) who is the definition of a boner kill. She is a Debby Downer and an all around worrying up tight cunt. Well maybe I shouldn't be so hard on the poor girl but every time she starts talking all I can do is just sit and stare at her tight ass-ness and her complete lack of a jaw (figuratively and physically(I hate that)). Anyways I just had to rant about that. The other two people I am with are great. Oh yeah I went to a buddest temple this morning, awesome. Next time you get a chance you got to go. I think I may have fucked my Carma or something, because you are supposed to walk and do everything clockwise but I didn't see the sign and did the walking counter. SHIT!!!! Well got to go.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you haven't completely fucked your karma because with a little less than like 4 months left there or whatever, you are going to need to have good karma hah. I am enjoying both of your blogs by the way, and the contrast between them haha! :)

    ReplyDelete